US Southeast For Sale - Tepui Ruggedized Kukenam 3-person roof top tent $900.

• HTML tutorial

MDV Hank

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Islamorada, FL, USA
First Name
Henry
Last Name
Stark
Member #

I'm the second owner. This tent is in excellent condition. The guy i brought it from took very good care of it, and when I'm not using it is stored inside. I've used it about 10 night total.
I treated the tent and rain fly with 303 Marine Fabric guard in Oct 2021 before Overland Expo East if any one was there you know it rained. I always open it, clean it and let it fully dry after every trip.It also comes with a single Tepui shoe bag and Roam Adventures fitted bottom sheet. The only reason I'm selling the RTT is I purchased a hard shell RTT because I live in the Keys in a condo, the hard shell is easier to get ready for a trip and to do maintenance after a trip.

I will be making a trip up the east coast (I-95) from the Florida Keys to Wash DC on 10 June and arriving in DC on the 11th so I would be willing to meet along the way (I-95) to make the transfer.
I am only asking $900 which is a very fair price for this quality of a tent, it is worth more but I would rather see someone get good use out of it this season.

RTT camping.JPGCurry rtt.JPG

Last edited: