Rank IV

Enthusiast III

West Virginia
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Long
Member #

• Description: Cabela's 80 Quart Polar Cap Equalizer Cooler w/ Detachable Wheel Base
  • Price $200
  • Pick Up Only
Hey guys,

I have been doing some spring cleaning and decided to part ways with my 80 quart Cabela's cooler. This thing is awesome. If you do a proper pre-cool and keep it closed when you're not reaching for a beer or a sandwich you can keep ice for 4+ days. It's bear-proof? It has a sticker that says that anyway. Also, there's a button on the front to equalize pressure for easy opening. The wheel base detaches easily and is handy for moving this thing around camp. I have used it a handful of times and always washed and dried it afterwards and stored it indoors. Everything is in proper working order. No missing parts. You can tell it's been used a few times and there are some stickers on it. I would rate it a 4/5.

Here is a link to their website: https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/cabelas-polar-cap-equalizer-80-quart-cooler

Pick up only as it's quite large. I can meet around Morgantown, WV. For reference, I am about an hour south of Pittsburgh.

$250 Cash Only.

Thanks a ton for looking.

-Alex

Attachments

Last edited: