US Midwest For Sale - Metro Detroit, Michigan - 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser - $6500 - May entertain shipping

• HTML tutorial

MontySquared

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Rochester, MI, USA
First Name
Vincent
Last Name
Montoro
Member #

I am selling my 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser. It is in good shape. It has just over 280, 000 miles. I have owned it for just over a year and simply due to the season of my life, I cannot keep three vehicles while renting. It is 98% rust free. It was a California, Arizona, then Missouri vehicle before I brought it to Michigan last November. The smallest amount of surface rust on the under carriage. I am not going to leave anything out. My wife and I traveled all last summer in this accross many states and I would love for this vehicle to go to someone who is a part of this great community and can enjoy it as we have!

Here is the breakdown.

Upgrades:
2" Suspension lift kit (I believe it is OME but it was on when I bought it)
33" A/T Westlake tires with plenty of tread (Good Summer tires, but no true off road tires included)
ARB Front Bumper
ARB Half roof rack
LED bars facing front and both sides of vehicle on rack and two rear facing LEDs on bumper.
All the wiring to the front bumper and switch under steering column needed for a winch.
Halogen headlamps
Lock box attached to center console on passenger side
Touch screen radio

Cons:
Right rear passenger electric window does not function.
Power steeering has a leak and I have only ever added fluid once in December.
Check engine light came on a week ago due to a faulty mass airflow sensor.
When I purchased the vehicle, the leaky sunroof was sealed shut and the switches disconnected (this can be reversed)
Broken drivers side door handle (I have an extra) it still functions but is broken in half.

Also included: The rear two piece bumper that were removed by the previous owner. A spare driverside door handle. An extra visor and turn signal lever. A few other things that I will have to find and update the post with.

If I have left anything out, I will update the post and let you know upon offer or inquiry. Thanks.

Attachments

Last edited: