US Midwest For Sale - Indianapolis, IN - ARB Front Winch Bumper 99-07 Ford Super Duty - $1600 - Pick up or meet

• HTML tutorial

Contributor I

Indianapolis
First Name
Austin
Last Name
Darius
SOLD

ARB Front Winch Bumper for 99-04 F-250/F-350, 00-05 Excursion. Think it also fits 05-07 F-250/F-350, instructions indicate only difference is an extra reinforcement strap for 05-07.

P/N 3436030

Brand new, still attached to pallet. Nothing wrong with it. Looking into returning it but it is seeming cost prohibitive.

Located in Indianapolis, IN. Pick-up preferred but could possibly meet in the middle within 2 hour radius. Driving down to FL and back around New Years, so could potentially meet along the route.

I paid $1872, looking for $1600. If you've been wanting one of these, now's your chance to get one under retail. IMG_0043.JPGIMG_0042.JPGIMG_0041.JPGIMG_0038.JPG

Last edited:

Uberland

Rank VII

Influencer I

Springfield, VA, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Brown
Member #

I’m really interested...my Ex could use a new front bumper! Well, the one it has is fine, but this one would be a lot cooler and eventually line me up for a winch...

If you don’t mind me asking...why are you getting rid of it?

Contributor I

Indianapolis
First Name
Austin
Last Name
Darius
I had convinced myself that I could make it work for my E-350. Unfortunately, the rearward angle of the bars in front of the headlights would make it impossible without adding big spacers between the frame horns and the mounting brackets, which would make it stick out WAY too far. Oh and I would have to severely trim the quarter panels or the bumper in order for it to sit high enough. Definitely a bummer, because this thing is awesome.

Reactions: Uberland