FOR SALE - BAY AREA - 2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon suspension- $750- Will deliver in Bay Area

• HTML tutorial

Ken M

Rank IV

Traveler III

Napa, CA, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Miller
Member #

600 miles on stock suspension. Springs, stocks, upper and lower control arms, sway bars and sway bar links.

Attachments

Reactions: Speric

Speric

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Speric
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCT
Thanks. I hope to hear from the shop today or tomorrow with a full quote and timeline. They told me the front diff was going to be at least 2 months backorder from Jeep, but I think they found another one in less time. We'll see what they say about all the other suspension bits that need replacing.

Contributor II

Ukiah, CA, USA
First Name
jhone
Last Name
shopia
Thanks. I hope to hear from the shop today or tomorrow with a full quote and timeline. They told me the front diff was going to be at least 2 months backorder from Jeep, but I think they found another one in less time. We'll see what they say about all the other suspension fintechzoom bits that need replacing.
For sale: 2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon suspension, priced at $750. This high-quality suspension system is in excellent condition and offers superior off-road performance and handling. We’re offering delivery within the Bay Area, so you can get it conveniently without any hassle. If you’re looking to upgrade your Jeep Gladiator, this is a great opportunity to enhance your vehicle’s capabilities. Contact us for more details or to arrange delivery.