US West For Sale - 3.0 Break/Chase light customizable combo!

• HTML tutorial

ASG Offroad

Rank 0

Contributor I

Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Baum
Good evening fellow Overland Bound folks!

As a few of you already know I’ve been working on producing the 3.0 version for the camper community and the time has arrived!!!

Do you want to upgrade the factory LED light to something a bit brighter and incorporates a set of chase lights? Maybe a reverse/scene light? Maybe also have a way to reclaim your rearview mirror? Look no further than ASG (All Systems Go) Offroad!! This set up will include the light bar housing, lights (with several color configurations to choose from), along with a way to mount a rearview camera (like the Stinger Offroad rear view camera) should you choose. Icing on the cake is I put together an exclusive coupon for my fellow Overland Bound’ers! Below is a link to my Etsy shop (along with pictures of the unit as well) and be sure to enter in OVB20 for 20% off!!

Note that I’ll also have a couple of blemish models at a significant discount as well (the discount code mentioned above is not applicable to the blemish units)!

If any additional information would be helpful feel free to DM me or comment on this post.

Third Break Light With Integrated Chase Light - Etsy

Break:Chase bar w. Cam.jpg
Break:Chase bar w. Cam2.jpg
Break:Chase bar w.cam3.jpg
Break:Chase bar w.cam4.jpg
Break:Chase bar w.cam5.jpg
Break:Chase bar w.cam6.jpg

Reactions: 13XSPX

13XSPX

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Brunswick, GA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Hughes
Member #

This is really cool! What are the mounting measurements? What's the scoop on the blems? :)
Closed_Rear.jpg

ASG Offroad

Rank 0

Contributor I

Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Baum
Good evening Matt,

The dimensions of the bar are...

Dimensions:
Length: 390mm (15 3/8")
Width: 41.275mm (1 5/8")
Height: 19.05mm (0.75")
* Camera mount adds about 1" (25.4mm) to height at a 130 degree angle (does not affect placement of light bar).

The blemish models should go live tonight on the Esty shop the light configuration for them are YRRRY (Yellow, Red).

Let me know if any additional information from my end would be helpful and talk soon :-)

ASG Offroad

Rank 0

Contributor I

Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Baum
Good evening and happy Friday everyone!!

I wanted to send a note out to let everyone know that the blemish units are now available through my store (link below). Note that at this time I only have 3 blemish models available.

Feel free to reach out if there are any questions.

• Andrew
ASGOffroad - Etsy