Flyfastmwl

Rank 0

Contributor I

Houston, TX
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Lindskog
This is a rare true TRD PRO. I ordered it in late October 2016 and waited four months for delivery till February 2017.

VIN: 5TFDW5F14HX629695 31,410 miles.

Dealer maintained, all maintenance records. Never got the chance to take it off-road. Mostly highway miles, to and from work. Truck is cosmetically in excellent condition - no dings or dents, just a few rock knicks in the front bumper. Interior is close to flawless, except for normal wear on the driver's seat and a few light scratches from the pups. The backseats have never been sat in.

The truck has a $5000 Leer topper, including the Leer Locker and a 1000 lb capacity bed-slide. The locker has never been used; the bed-slide is used all the time.

Standard Tundra TRD PRO package including Leather seats, WeatherTech floor mats (the original TRD Pro carpet mats are still in plastic, never used), full navigation, tow package, blue-tooth, rear sliding power window, and spray-on bedliner.

I'm selling because my wife prefers not to drive the truck and my overland travel is postponed for now. We have replaced it with a smaller SUV.

$42,900 OBO, Must Sell. Mike - Houston TX 281-825-9546

Attachments