Rank I

Contributor III

Salt Lake City, UT, USA
First Name
Brett
Last Name
Haacke
Hey everybody,

I'm selling my 2002 4runner. I purchased this from my father about 3 years ago. He purchased it over 7 years ago with 90k miles on it. I went through and updated a few things but kept it close to stock.

It has the 3.4 V6 and the 5 speed automatic transmission. It is a limited trim which includes leather seats and seat heaters. Everything on this 4runner functions as it should.

I replaced the original springs with OME springs. I swapped out the shocks for Bilstein series 5100 shocks. All professionally installed and aligned. I built some drawers in the back and if you want them they come with the vehicle. It also has updated roof rack cross bars and towers (included as well as the original crossbars if wanted). The tires are Toyo ATII and they have less than 3K miles on them. I also added rock sliders for extra protection although I admit this thing has never been very far off road other than dirt roads to get to mountain bike trials.

I'm only selling it because I have to make decisions about what vehicles to keep. I will be very sad to watch this 4runner drive away. Text me with any questions. I'm happy to talk about what it is. 801-390-4790.

Thanks

DSC_9688.JPG

Attachments

Reactions: SLO Rob

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

Hey everybody,

I'm selling my 2002 4runner. I purchased this from my father about 3 years ago. He purchased it over 7 years ago with 90k miles on it. I went through and updated a few things but kept it close to stock.

It has the 3.4 V6 and the 5 speed automatic transmission. It is a limited trim which includes leather seats and seat heaters. Everything on this 4runner functions as it should.

I replaced the original springs with OME springs. I swapped out the shocks for Bilstein series 5100 shocks. All professionally installed and aligned. I built some drawers in the back and if you want them they come with the vehicle. It also has updated roof rack cross bars and towers (included as well as the original crossbars if wanted). The tires are Toyo ATII and they have less than 3K miles on them. I also added rock sliders for extra protection although I admit this thing has never been very far off road other than dirt roads to get to mountain bike trials.

I'm only selling it because I have to make decisions about what vehicles to keep. I will be very sad to watch this 4runner drive away. Text me with any questions. I'm happy to talk about what it is. 801-390-4790.

Thanks

View attachment 236777
Ha! I have almost the same thing. I cant get over the odometer! No miles on it! Good luck. That is a great, great truck.