Jp596

Rank I

Contributor II

Los Angeles County, California, United States
First Name
Jae
Last Name
Park
Hey guys. Decided to sell our family off road camper trailer. It’s been a legit camper for us. Got us camping comfortably in some amazing dispersed camping spots, away from crowds and noise. There are many upgrades and inclusions. Please contact me for the details. Ok, here are the highlights:

♦2020 Black Series Dominator (original owner). Clean title. No damage or issues
♦asking price: $17,000 OBO
♦Weight: 2750 lbs dry. 16ft long.
-♦easy tow with most light trucks/suvs
♦40gal fresh water tank with 12v pump
♦Stainless slide out kitchen, complete with sink, domestic 3 burner stove, cutlery drawers and misc storage drawer, led light, drying rack
♦x 2, 20lb propane tank holders
♦x 2 20l jerry can holders
♦trailer opens up to Queen bed in front, dinette in rear that converts to another double bed and a large pitched roof for head space.
♦internal led lighting on switches
♦articulating off road coupling
♦large ball bearing sliding fridge drawer with compartment lights that will accommodate most 12v fridges
♦long pantry slide and tool drawer slide with long pass through
♦misc large lit storage compartment
♦massive hinged cargo rack, used for gear, boats, kayaks.
♦2 full size spares (cooper discoverer ats 265/75/16)
♦automotive grade seals on all doors
♦2 100 ah agm batteries. For 200ah with solar panel included
♦undermouted rock lights and rear led flood lights
♦upgraded wiring throughout with blue sea fuse block, blue sea usb/11v sockets throughout
♦upgraded to noco smart battery charger and upgraded electrical to heavier gauge solid copper wire
♦inverter included
♦independent robust A arm suspension with grease fittings, coil springs and shock absorbers
♦BRAND NEW 12” electric brakes. Complete brake job done last month. Dexter electric brakes and wheel bearing packed and cleaned
♦trailer includes: awning, poles and full annex enclosure and annex floor. Once setup, the additional annex will sleep another 4-6 people in addition to the interior area.
♦2 tractions boards
♦heavy canvas storage cover
♦portable toilet and 12v shower head with pump
♦♦♦lots of extras♦♦♦

Again, message me if interested and I can get you more info or pictures. Thanks guys!
Jae
(310) 612-1272

Attachments