Folding Camper Trailer

• HTML tutorial

Unknown Direction

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Messila
Member #

hey guys.. i found this guy selling these trailers.. i am thinking of buying one to try it out.. what do u think? Should i go ahead?
Please Subscribe

vegasjeepguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gravette, AR, USA
Member #

Without a price, it’s hard to say. It looks heavy as well. Regardless of price, I wouldn’t buy it because I require much more off-road capability. Thus the CDN M101 trailer I tow.

Correus

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Belle Plaine, Kansas, 67013
Member #

Interesting design, it reminds me of a Berber tent.

The sucker appears to be heavy and made of heavy canvas. It has a retro feel about it.

It's supposedly made in China, yet the guys in the vid, plus a few other items indicate it's at least being tested in East Asia - India or Pakistan. The tents design indicates this as well.

No company name given at all, yet someone mention getting one because they are cheap.

So...tell is WHY you are wanting to try it out.

Who makes it - company name?

Cost?

Unknown Direction

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Messila
Member #

Interesting design, it reminds me of a Berber tent.

The sucker appears to be heavy and made of heavy canvas. It has a retro feel about it.

It's supposedly made in China, yet the guys in the vid, plus a few other items indicate it's at least being tested in East Asia - India or Pakistan. The tents design indicates this as well.

No company name given at all, yet someone mention getting one because they are cheap.

So...tell is WHY you are wanting to try it out.

Who makes it - company name?

Cost?
this video is taken in Saudi Arabia.. plus it will make a nice place to chill when the weather changes.

DesertFox

Rank III

Advocate II

California
Member #

What happens if the motor that raises tent fails? Is there a hand crank?

Looks like it's quite large when fully open. I guess that's not a problem in the desert. [emoji248]