• HTML tutorial

Mark_3439be

Rank I

Contributor III

First Name
Mark
Last Name
Noland
Does anyone know of a good bank with low rates? 7.99 APR is crazy!

Tundracamper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Tuscaloosa, Alabama, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Shepard
Member #

Isn’t that kinda the going rate? I suspect the manufacturers are offering better rates, but then you have to go through the dealer. Still, 3% is pretty good right now.

Mark_3439be

Rank I

Contributor III

First Name
Mark
Last Name
Noland
Isn’t that kinda the going rate? I suspect the manufacturers are offering better rates, but then you have to go through the dealer. Still, 3% is pretty good right now.
Yes sir it is I’m finding out….. Crazy! But it’s good to know going through the dealers may save me some money in the long run. 3% is much better than 8%. Thank you for guiding me in that direction. It’s my first on a camper

bgenlvtex

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Texas and Alaska
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Evans
Member #

July 23 prime interest rate is 8.5%

Bank to bank is 5.25-5.5% , prime will generally be bank to bank plus 3 for the average borrower, very high credit scores may see a reduction from that 3%, anything less than bank to bank will be manufacturers artificially supporting the interest rate to serve some internal purpose (move inventory,etc.)

How we arrived there is very easily explained, but this site prohibits honest discourse with regard to political topics which the current interest rate, and rate of inflation are 100% a function of.

The only people who can affect interest rates and inflation rates are the people who print the money and control monetary policy, anyone who tells you otherwise is lying to you.