FINALLY!!!

• HTML tutorial

Kimber22

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Des Moines
Member #

Well I’ve been lurking for a while. I was looking for something specific and while it took me a very long time to find it. I officially feel I can really be a member of this community. Say hello to Matilda. I have very big plans for her I do a whole bunch of fly fishing here in Iowa and she will be a triple threat rig when I’m done.6594BEFE-2227-4F8A-97D2-E84746F76CDF.jpegC5C5CF0C-6B67-4746-B328-E63833A7705C.jpeg

Kimber22

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Des Moines
Member #

Triple Threat!? My interest is peaked. What kind of plans do you have for it?
Well I live in Iowa, so no mountains to climb. She will be for camping in when I go to areas 2-3 hours from home to bowhunt. Same for the fly fishing. She will be my hotel for the night. But she will be semi-capable to overland better than a stock Jeep would. It will have compressor, winch and recovery gear, fridge, etc. That is what I mean as in triple threat. By Iowa standards anyway. I have never built a hard core crawler. Nor do I have the means and methods to. But I have built trucks my entire life. This one I am taking past my norm. More trial rig to handle my necessities.

Reactions: AggieOE