Finally got a rig

• HTML tutorial
S

SubeeBen

Welcome to OB & welcome from San Diego Ca. Nice clean looking rig,congrats what are the future plans for your rig

tritonl

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Lukasz
Last Name
Mikula
Member #

Welcome to OB & welcome from San Diego Ca. Nice clean looking rig,congrats what are the future plans for your rig
Going to keep the simple, it’s our daily driver. To fit everyone and the dogs am looking into storage solutions. Specifically a good roof rack option as that will be our primary storage space.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

S

SubeeBen

Going to keep the simple, it’s our daily driver. To fit everyone and the dogs am looking into storage solutions. Specifically a good roof rack option as that will be our primary storage space.

Awesome ! Kept my Jeep simple as well stock bumpers etc with a few mods for winch plate on the front lift, roof rack & bigger tires in the nearby future. ✌

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

We have been looking forward to getting a capable rig for a while. Brought an FJ home. We can start exploring in more remote areas.

Hello and welcome to the OB crew. Great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your adventures. Great capable rig stock