Rank V

Enthusiast III

Denver, Colorado, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Sniezak
Member #

I run A/T Trails on my 2018 Forester and they have been fantastic. I’ve put about 15k+ on them and tread looks like it could go another 15k. I have not noticed slippage and I agree with others that they are pretty quiet. With that said, I am a newbie to off highway/road driving and these are my first A/T tires, so take my experience with a grain of salt. Given my lack of experience, I greatly appreciate their price point in comparison others (i.e. KO2’s). I don’t have to break the bank while build experience. My next set of tires I plan to continue with Falken Wildpeaks, but I want to increase size and try the AT3Ws.

Reactions: OverLamb24

freedomomelet

Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Nebraska
Launch Member

Influencer I

Springfield, NE
Member #

Always give a bump for the wildpeaks! I have about 35-40k miles on my set and they have been fantastic. They can wear a little uneven so make sure to rotate frequently. Air down well and grip is always there. 265/75 R16. Huge amount of performance per cost on these guys.

Reactions: SJ.Overland

DRAX

Rank V

Advocate I

Monticello, IL
First Name
Hogan
Last Name
Whittall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W9DRX
I went by my local Pep Boys to price out a set of 35x12.5x17" AT3W's today and for some reason they told me that tire was out of stock and likely discontinued. I find that hard to believe and don't hold much faith in Pep Boys so I'd like your opinions. I going with either Toyo or Falken. The Toyo's are on backorder and I'm not sure about Falkens status.
Did they try to sell you a different tire instead or just say the Wildpeak A/T3w aren't available in that size?

In any event, try Simple Tire. Great company, they list the tires and they should be able to verify inventory before you buy. Free shipping (including return shipping if needed) and fast delivery.

Reactions: Ed1774