Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Hey there all,

Is there a specific Facebook group for OB East members?
It would appear that Overland Bound is no longer interested in an affiliated Facebook group.

That said, you can find what’s left of it here..

ZJRoamer

Rank V

Enthusiast I

Saint James, Suffolk County, New York, United States
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Spadaro
Member #

Hey there all,

Is there a specific Facebook group for OB East members?
It would appear that Overland Bound is no longer interested in an affiliated Facebook group.

That said, you can find what’s left of it here..

Well I submitted my request to join the group. Let's see how ping it takes to get in it. I wonder why here on the east there's just about no involvement in the OB community and groups

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Well I submitted my request to join the group. Let's see how ping it takes to get in it. I wonder why here on the east there's just about no involvement in the OB community and groups
Just approved you.

I think there are several factors that go to answering your question. In Pennsyltucky we have several ‘overland groups’ focused primarily on local-ish travel and based solely on FB. Id say it’s easier to be found and operate there considering how many people use FB. Not to mention all the vehicle specific groups.

That’s the first thing that comes to mind but nothing stops you from trying to set something up. If you have have any questions about that or anything else please feel free to ask.