Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Marana, AZ, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Duarte
Member #

Just bought a 2016 F150 XLT 4X4. It came with the Ford 36 gallon tank vs the standard 23 gallon. so thats nice.

I want to put some larger tires on it. Probably gonna be some KO2s. It has the 17in rim but was wondering if anyone here knows the biggest you can go without rubbing?

I plan to put a 2in leveling kit in but would also wanna see what it can fit while stock.

Brian Glendenning

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Socorro, NM
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Glendenning
Member #

No personal experience (yet), but the consensus on the internet is that with a level Raptor wheels and tires (315/70/R17) will fit.

OverlandDeparture

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Marana, AZ, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Duarte
Member #

thank you. yea i heard 33s are t he most popular for overlanding but some guys put 35s. i plan on doing a 2in leveling kit but still wanna be able to run 33s if possible before that happens.

and also still want good suspension travel without too much rubbing when on the trail.

Majorbacon8r

Rank 0

Traveler I

MN
First Name
Hunter
Last Name
Bacon
Hey there, just letting you know you can fit 33s without a lift if you prefer! I’m stock aside from 33x12.5r17 atturo MT with -12 offset. I do rub at full lock only when the suspension compresses.

& surprisingly my mud tires EAT snow & perform about the same as my old KO2s. Can’t get any good deep snow pics because I’m the photographer and driver.

I have a 2011 f150 xlt 5.0 with 3.55 gears and a rear lsd

Attachments