Rank V

Advocate I

TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Jowers
Member #

Thought this would be easy to find, but turning out to be the opposite. I’m trying to find an extension hose for my Coleman Triton cookstove, but not with the 20lb adapter, just the same 1lb end. So far, the only one
I can find is a Stansport, and multiple reviews say it doesn’t fit Coleman. Coleman has a reference to one on their site, but only place they show carrying it is sold out. Anyone know of a hose that fits Coleman?

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Thought this would be easy to find, but turning out to be the opposite. I’m trying to find an extension hose for my Coleman Triton cookstove, but not with the 20lb adapter, just the same 1lb end. So far, the only one
I can find is a Stansport, and multiple reviews say it doesn’t fit Coleman. Coleman has a reference to one on their site, but only place they show carrying it is sold out. Anyone know of a hose that fits Coleman?
DOZYANT 5 Feet Propane Torch Extension Hose for Propane Tree Distribution Tree Post Assembly 1" x20 Male Throwaway Cylinder Thread - T and Y Connector

Reactions: Kozysnack

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

DOZYANT 5 Feet Propane Torch Extension Hose for Propane Tree Distribution Tree Post Assembly 1" x20 Male Throwaway Cylinder Thread - T and Y Connector
This would be cheaper than a custom. But if it doesn't work.