Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
That’s something from the west. This is the only thing I’ve seen from the east this year which follows suit with previous east events.

28DC0789-13E1-4550-A038-2B8B5C69417C.png

Cpol

Rank IX
Launch Member

World Traveler III

Jackson Heights, Queens, NY, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Pol
Member #

I guess we are good, regarding fire , left a message with mat at the front desk waiting on confirmation. I will keep the site posted.8CD4D427-8959-4A78-B292-8B3E7E67BCD8.jpeg

Corey Webb

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Atlanta
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Webb
Member #

Haha @NovaBound! Unfortunately the event fire pits won’t be in the camp area but a member we camped with last year brought a propane firepit that we enjoyed. I think it’s a safe guess it will return this year with overnight temps dipping into the 30’s.

Glad you can make it! Links to both the northeast caravan and the caravan rally point are already posted above. In another thread I suggested that someone from the South should organize a caravan. I haven’t checked to see if anyone actually did but with that said you’re certainly more than welcome to meet up with us at the rally point.

We will most likely be in the East Camp but are typically at the mercy of where they’ll park us when we arrive. If you don’t meet up with us at the rally point we will be easy to locate as there will be a number of us with OB flags flying in the air.

Thanks, This is what I needed to know. I was feeling like I'm kinda late to the party.