Rank IV

Enthusiast III

USA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Gray
Member #

Last call for electric griddle by Kickass products. They are closing out their US store and have their Egriddle reduced from over $200 down to $64.95. I have used this camping and it only draws 600 watts when started and then goes down to around 400 watts. It gets up to 450 degrees and easily cooks hamburgers or pancakes. I am not affiiliated with them but the price is on a good blowout sale. kickassproducts.com.

Last edited:

Dave in AZ

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Arizona, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Mac
Last call for electric griddle by Kickass products. They are closing out their US store and have their Egriddle reduced from over $200 down to $69.95. I have used this camping and it only draws 600 amps when started and then goes down to around 400 watts. It gets up to 450 degrees and easily cooks hamburgers or pancakes. I am not affiiliated with them but the price is on a good blowout sale. kickassproducts.com.
600 amps lol... I don't think so. That's a cable like your forearm.
It's 600W ;)

Last edited:

Soapy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

USA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Gray
Member #

They are out of Australia but had a rough go of it here in the US. I have bought many of their products and they are top quality. They are now looking for a US distributor instead of going it here on their own. I only pointed this out since I have not seen any other company offer a electric griddle like this. Their flashlights/power banks are very good also.

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
i clicked on the link and saw the kickass oven on sale and was going to get it but its sold out. really good sale price for the griddle...i only passed on it because its non-stick and ive already eaten enough teflon flakes over the years, but really good pricing and looks to be well made. aussies make good stuff...i use austrailian made Vicmarc woodturning tools and they are superior quality

ok...maybe not their beer...but everything else...

1729453191160.png