Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

I was up that direction (kind of) this past weekend, camped at Lost meadows but didn't bring the Jeep since the other rigs coming bailed on us last minute. Really wanting to get back up there with the Jeep and cruise around. Being a mid week trip and that we'll be digging potatoes not sure I'll be able to make this but I'll keep watching the posts. Where are your planned camp locations or will you just see how far you make it each day? And are you planning to run any trails or just cruise the forest roads?

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
I was up that direction (kind of) this past weekend, camped at Lost meadows but didn't bring the Jeep since the other rigs coming bailed on us last minute. Really wanting to get back up there with the Jeep and cruise around. Being a mid week trip and that we'll be digging potatoes not sure I'll be able to make this but I'll keep watching the posts. Where are your planned camp locations or will you just see how far you make it each day? And are you planning to run any trails or just cruise the forest roads?
We are camping where ever we find along the way. May finish the route early and go on to Little Naches. This will be backroads due to it was requested by two of the people that came on the last trip. They were sign up for the WABDR 1 we originally planned on these dates.

We are going to run the Clover Springs trail this Sunday if you want to wheel with us.