Last Name
Eberhardt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0JBH
Service Branch
Air Force 02-18
Andrew looks like a retired astronaut taking a moment with some random people
LOL like he retired and took up leading a bunch of misfits to observatories in his spare time.

Reactions: PapaDave

Ebbs

Rank VI

Influencer III

Spokane, WA, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Eberhardt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0JBH
Service Branch
Air Force 02-18
Sounds like you guys had a good trip. How was Bethel ridge?
It was a great trip. Bethel ridge was good, 0 snow, the road down to that camp site was probably the most technical of the entire trip. The ruts were bad in the corner but were easily bypassed, though I was able to make it through relatively easy (drug my diff a bit but never struggled for traction)

Ran into some signs that caused us to turn around as they seemed to indicate that the area past the sign was off limit to public access, including the road... but later realized that they meant off the road.

Your suggestions for the view point and continuing down the ridge and the campsite were very much appreciated! definitely going to have to make a few trips back in that area to explore. I know there's a ton there.

over all we saw absolutely no snow on the trail, with only a little in shaded areas on bethel, and Stormy Mountain. Biggest challenge was the distance coupled with the size of group (more always go slower than less) and a detour or two.

We did meet up with a couple from Port Orford who were running the same rout, but got turned around on Umtanam Ridge and so he jumped in with us and we led them out, but they had to get home so left before the accent to baby head hill.

Reactions: MrWilsonWJ