Rank II

Enthusiast I

Hemet, Riverside County, California, United States
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Tapia
Member #

Just want to jump in the conversation, i just got a Skydio 2. This drone is amazing, i just point to my rig and it follows along, i don’t have to worry about flying it. I havent gone anywhere exciting yet, but as soon as i have a chance i’ll post some videos.

Attachments

K9LTW

Rank IV
Investor

Traveler III

Front Royal, VA
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Arnold
Member #

Spent the weekend at Seneca Rocks, WV camping on some private property well beyond the rocks on Roy Gap Rd. Got some midday shots on Saturday while hiking with my wife and dogs. Then went out and got some shots as the first rays of sun hit the fins on Sunday morning. Just a spectacular place that we revisit from time to time.

Shot with DJI Mini 3 Pro

Looking west
Seneca1.jpg

Looking east. Zoom in hard enough and you'll spot Truckasaurus on the left side of the trees next to the prominent building/barn. There are two specks. The owner's white Taco, and our RAM.
Seneca2.jpg

And a good morning to you, too!
Seneca4.jpg
Seneca3.jpg

Last edited:

5280Ranger

Rank V

Traveler III

Colorado
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Brandon
Member #

We just recently got a drone and are still learning how to use it. Curious as to why they are not allowed in national parks. Is it for fear of overcrowding or a nuisance?
I am working my way through this thread, so it may have been stated already, but people have been know to torment wildlife with drones. They try to get too close for their video and images.

Nomad164

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
First Name
Karl
Last Name
Fehlauer
Member #

Some drone images from the Wheatbelt and Southern Goldfields Regions of Western Australia.

Karl

Dunn's Track, Southern Goldfields region.

2022-01-03 Drone 006-Edit.jpg

Dog Rock, Southern Goldfields region

2022-01-03 Drone 008-Pano-Edit.jpg

Berringbooding Rock, North Eastern Wheatbelt region. This rock has a granite wall constructed around it to collect water when it rains and is stored in the 4 1/2 million litre storage tank. This was constructed in the early 1900's to provide water to the people living nearby. Many of the other large granite rocks throughout the southern part of the state have this feature as well.

2023-02-11 Drone 020-Edit.jpg

The water tank.

2023-02-11 Drone 014-Edit.jpg

2023-02-11 Drone 013-Edit.jpg

Reactions: K9LTW

KingTap

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Hemet, Riverside County, California, United States
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Tapia
Member #

Here i’m climbing some hills in the Jeep Trail playground in Desert Center, CA.

33.63094° N, 115.73294° W

My first time. I was quite nervous, but my Vehicross handled it beautifully,

Attachments