Driving Across Canada in the Winter - West to East

• HTML tutorial

Should I drive to the Canadian East Coast in December or wait till Spring?

• No, Wait for Spring

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Enthusiast III

Clare, Nova Scotia, Canada
First Name
Michelle
Last Name
Bluhm
How was your trip? Did you finished it?
Hey thanks for asking. I did finish. I got really tired near the end of the trip and lost all my extra energy for sharing pics and stuff. It was an amazing experience that I would recommend to anyone, but would never do again....lol. I have some cool video footage from the trip that I am working on putting together in a series. Just need to finish my video series from the Cassiar Highway journey I took last year first. I'll share the vids once done. Hoping I can get everything edited before I hit the road agin in May. Are you planning any trips this year?

Vfrobin

Rank III
Investor

Explorer I

Newark, Alameda County, California, United States
First Name
Robin
Last Name
Lanoue
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6DWM
How was your trip? Did you finished it?
Hey thanks for asking. I did finish. I got really tired near the end of the trip and lost all my extra energy for sharing pics and stuff. It was an amazing experience that I would recommend to anyone, but would never do again....lol. I have some cool video footage from the trip that I am working on putting together in a series. Just need to finish my video series from the Cassiar Highway journey I took last year first. I'll share the vids once done. Hoping I can get everything edited before I hit the road agin in May. Are you planning any trips this year?
I am waiting to see how much damages the winter did to the trails. If I cant do the Pony express trail due to trail conditions, I will just go explore Northern Nevada or Southeast Oregon…

Reactions: Grasshopper's Path