Launch Member

Member II

Christchurch, New Zealand
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Frank
Member #

It has changed dozens of times over the years but, one I consistently come back to is a 1963 Chevrolet Corvette split-window coupe with the Z06 package.

Edit: Oh, overlander... A fully decked out late-model Unimog would be cool.

Reactions: Leo4x4

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Don't really have a dream overlander, but a couple of my dream cars are the 1965 Ford Mustang convertible in white with red leather interior, stock looks and modern engine/transmission/brakes/suspension and a early 00's Ford F-250 or Dodge Ram singlecab shortbed dually with a small lift, stock size wheels and 35-37" tires.

Last edited:

Stepsride

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Palm Harbor FL
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Stepkoski
Member #

Shelby COBRA Blue with White Strip. I need to borrow a Million.... Reality Jeep Cherokee Chief Dana 60's, Stock LS engine, riding on 35's. Color ORANGE. My crazy uncle had one of these and I loved it as a kid!! Kind of a good pic below1979_jeep_cherokee-pic-5534226252833569001-1600x1200.jpeg

Highplainsdrifter

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

X
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Pressley
Member #

I have mine been saving and building I could get crazy with her but 33s 4x4 and a locker get you most places. There are many Tacoma’s but this one is mine lol

Attachments

The Roach ...

Rank IV

Member III

Frisco, TX, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
V
Member #

i can't find much wrong with the Mann... except you can't import one into the USA. all the cool trucks I want.. you can't own here. I guess that means I am destined to travel the world. lol