Does anyone have problems trying to record a trail on your app?

• HTML tutorial

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Andre,

It looks to me more like you've been talking past each other. If I were you I would answer him again with an exact description of the problem, information about the platform you use (Andorid, iOS, etc.) which tier (Adventure/ Expedition beta as Mike pointed out above) and so on. I got to know David as very helpful and I am sure he will help you.

By the way, there is also a separate subforum for the OB1 app and a thread about the bugs, please have a look here:

Good luck!

Bjoern

Reactions: Outlandre

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Nope, you’re not part of the Expedition Tier Beta Testers, so you can’t record the trail.

Support was most definitely helpful IF you were a beta tester.
View attachment 216748View attachment 216749
Oh, that's the reason. You were a little faster in thinking and typing than me - here it is still "early" in the morning, am not yet fully awake - haha.

Bjoern

Reactions: M Rose

Outlandre

Rank III

Enthusiast II

San Rafael, California, United States
First Name
Andre
Last Name
Ribeiro
Member #

Nope, you’re not part of the Expedition Tier Beta Testers, so you can’t record the trail.

Support was most definitely helpful IF you were a beta tester.
View attachment 216748View attachment 216749
its just adding to my frustration , when i decided to subscribe i though it was part of the package as it shows on youtube...
would be nice to let people know that the app still under development and most of the navigation features doesn't work.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
its just adding to my frustration , when i decided to subscribe i though it was part of the package as it shows on youtube...
would be nice to let people know that the app still under development and most of the navigation features doesn't work.
@Michael specifically states that “Expedition Tier” hasn’t soft launched yet in his latest video on the topic

Reactions: Outlandre