DECKED

• HTML tutorial

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

Well..the deal has been done.. Thank you Trace..System is paid for. Going to meet my friend at a half way point.. The plan is to meet sometime the week after Christmas.. Long time coming.. I can't wait to complete this next step..

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

5 months in the making.. I have the DECKED storage drawer system installed in my Tundra.. Thank you Trace..Met my friend in Summersville WV on Wednesday, stayed the night and came back home yesterday. Finished doing the install about 2 hrs ago..Again Thank you for helping save some money with the purchase of yours..Hoping it'll serve me well for years to come..

Trace

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

North Carolina
Member #

5 months in the making.. I have the DECKED storage drawer system installed in my Tundra.. Thank you Trace..Met my friend in Summersville WV on Wednesday, stayed the night and came back home yesterday. Finished doing the install about 2 hrs ago..Again Thank you for helping save some money with the purchase of yours..Hoping it'll serve me well for years to come..
Very happy to hear you have and installed it. Hope our paths will cross again one day.

Reactions: Scout