Death Valley Dec 22nd - Jan 1 2019

• HTML tutorial

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

Heading out to explore Death Valley Dec 22nd to Jan 1st. Planning on checking out the cool spots and trails. Might spend a night at Alabama Hills and Trona Pinnacles since they are close by and I never been there. All is welcome to join me on the trip. nightskyharmonboraxwestonkessler11.jpeg

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Heading out to explore Death Valley Dec 22nd to Jan 1st. Planning on checking out the cool spots and trails. Might spend a night at Alabama Hills and Trona Pinnacles since they are close by and I never been there. All is welcome to join me on the trip. View attachment 68828
Enjoy! Death Valley is a beautiful place. Amazing terrain.

Reactions: Mike G

Jacob Silberfarb

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Heading out to explore Death Valley Dec 22nd to Jan 1st. Planning on checking out the cool spots and trails. Might spend a night at Alabama Hills and Trona Pinnacles since they are close by and I never been there. All is welcome to join me on the trip. View attachment 68828
Was just there today and was planning to go to teakettle junction and the hot springs today but didn't make it due to an injury with someone. All is good with them but looking to go again. LMK!

Reactions: Mike G