Rank III

Enthusiast II

Windsor, CA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
North
Member #

Had an amazing adventure in early November to Death Valley with several other OB members. Started off at the Trona Pinnacles, then onto Death Valley and Cerro Gordo Ghost Town and ended near Alabama Hills.

Attachments

Ellen_32e30c

Rank 0

Contributor I

First Name
Ellen
Last Name
Aguirre
Had an amazing adventure in early November to Death Valley with several other OB members. Started off at the Trona Pinnacles, then onto Death Valley and Cerro Gordo Ghost Town and ended near Alabama Hills.

Great photos. As you are aware, drugs are a global problem that affects everyone. Consequently, the importance of drug education in schools. Why then, do learn more? The drug education policy includes theoretical and practical assignments for active participants. No one will, of course, examine the effects of opioid and narcotic use in real-time mode. If you agree with me and want to learn more about it, you can use the link as a resource.
Great photos.

Last edited:

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Great photos, we were down at DV over Thanksgiving week solo, amazing weather and very few other people around.

MattyIce517

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Windsor, CA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
North
Member #

Great photos, we were down at DV over Thanksgiving week solo, amazing weather and very few other people around.
I really like going at that time of the year for the reasons you mentioned. I believe that the East bay group is planning a trip in Spring, another great time...you should go!

AggieOE

Rank IV

Advocate II

Pearland, Texas, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
NWK
Member #

Great pictures! I 100% agree, November is such a good time. Perfect weather.
It's a shame how much graffiti is out there though.

Glad y'all were able to get out there though and help those of us living vicariously.

MattyIce517

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Windsor, CA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
North
Member #

Great pictures! I 100% agree, November is such a good time. Perfect weather.
It's a shame how much graffiti is out there though.

Glad y'all were able to get out there though and help those of us living vicariously.
Thanks, and I agree abut the graffiti :rage:

Reactions: AggieOE

CheriJoshua

Rank 0

Contributor II

USA
First Name
Cheri
Last Name
Joshua

I love those images. I would love to see more. Keep sharing them with us. I am waiting for your reply and till then I will visit TOP-Rated Software Localization Services List | Pickwriters here because I am searching for the best software localization services. I hope you will share your images soon.
I love those images. I would love to see more. Keep sharing them with us. :)