North Chesterfield, VA
First Name
James
Last Name
Coon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE4GIV
I am logged into the site but can't log into the store (Was going to check the discount on the tent).
Enter e-mail & password. Sends me to "I am not a bot" then back to login again.

Home page, Rally Point and Map still shows me not logged in but in forums and Calendar I am logged in.
Home page, Rally Point and Map now shows me as logged in but I still can't log into Store. Says "Invalid login credentials". I'm using same e-mail and password.

TheBarefootFamily

Rank VII

Trail Mechanic III

Pueblo, Pueblo County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Berkenbile
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Home page, Rally Point and Map now shows me as logged in but I still can't log into Store. Says "Invalid login credentials". I'm using same e-mail and password.
log out on your home computer your laptop tablets and mobile device and log back in only on one of those devices and try again.

Rubicoma

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

North Chesterfield, VA
First Name
James
Last Name
Coon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE4GIV
log out on your home computer your laptop tablets and mobile device and log back in only on one of those devices and try again.
Thank you for your reply.

I logged out of home computer. Checked phone and laptop, I was not logged in. Logged in on laptop and got same message "Invalid login credentials".

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Thank you for your reply.

I logged out of home computer. Checked phone and laptop, I was not logged in. Logged in on laptop and got same message "Invalid login credentials".
For security, the store is a completely different account. I know it’s confusing. You’ll need to create a store account.

MStudt

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Springfield, OR, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Studt
Member #

The support email in main post doesn't work anymore. @Michael

I have an issue with my inbox, and 1 PM that I can't delete. Can I have this taken care of?

Mike

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
The support email in main post doesn't work anymore. @Michael

I have an issue with my inbox, and 1 PM that I can't delete. Can I have this taken care of?

Mike
Can you tell us what type system, desktop/laptop ? What OS, What browser and any other info, the more the better......

I know there is an issue and the developers have it on the to do list, but this info will help.

Jim

MStudt

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Springfield, OR, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Studt
Member #

Can you tell us what type system, desktop/laptop ? What OS, What browser and any other info, the more the better......

I know there is an issue and the developers have it on the to do list, but this info will help.

Jim
I've this issue for several months, and the reason is a PM. The PM if from 1969, and has been locked for over 5 decades. Comes up on my Android phone, iPad, Amazon Fire, Dell laptop, and Dell desktop.

Mike

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.