Rank V

Traveler III

Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Hanson
Member #

For sale: Bakersfield California : CURT Echo® mobile trailer brake controller #51180. : $150 and I will pay shipping.

Works by plugging into your existing 7 pin connector, and you plug the trailer 7 pin into the brake controller. Allows you to set multiple profiles and move it between vehicles. It works via a three way accelerometer and is proportion. 1-2 axles.

You connect the controller via BlueTooth and set the braking parameters via your smart phone. I'm selling it as it wasn't compatible for my Rubicon 4xe.

Last edited:

joshuawyrick

Rank 0

Contributor II

Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Wyrick
For sale: Bakersfield California : CURT Echo® mobile trailer brake controller #51180. : $150 and I will pay shipping.

Works by plugging into your existing 7 pin connector, and you plug the trailer 7 pin into the brake controller. Allows you to set multiple profiles and move it between vehicles. It works via a three way accelerometer and is proportion. 1-2 axles.

You connect the controller via BlueTooth and set the braking parameters via your smart phone. I'm selling it as it wasn't compatible for my Rubicon 4xe.
Hello, I was wondering if this brake controller is still for sale? I am in Bakersfield as well and I have been looking for one of these for my friend. I can pay and pick up today if possible. Thank You Sir.