Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Visalia, CA, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Corona
Member #

What kind of access is there to the campground... ? Is it a Jeep trail or a Forest Service road..., You've seen my truck, a stock F150 4x4 with just a leveling kit type lift, am I going to have issues getting in there...? It's my daily driver so I don't want or need to expect damage ...

TCorona

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Visalia, CA, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Corona
Member #

What kind of access is there to the campground... ? Is it a Jeep trail or a Forest Service road..., You've seen my truck, a stock F150 4x4 with just a leveling kit type lift, am I going to have issues getting in there...? It's my daily driver so I don't want or need to expect damage ...

The Dusty Taco

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lindsay, CA
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Ordonez
Member #

You should be fine. If we stay at the last place the group was at, it’s an actual campsite paved all the way there. Last time some of us did dispersed camping like 5 min away from the lake and it was a nice location.