Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
I wanted to share my thoughts about a couple items that you can buy from the OB store (Members get a discount). I use these either all the time or very often......

First is BruTrekker Bottle 64oz
I use this thing all day, almost everyday, I love the size (I drink a ton of water) and man it keeps your ice a long time....... The wife has been eyeing it and I think we need another one.

Next is The OVRLNDR Press
This is my main camping press. I can whip up a great cuppa in no time, I have dropped this thing several times (Clumsy or half asleep LOL) and zero damage, it is tough. Clean up is easy and fast. Love it!

Next is Tembo Tusk Adjustable Leg Skottle: Overland Bound Edition
We got an original and love it, we use it for all our meals camping and even at home, the wife is an artist on this thing and my belly loves it! She has about a 3 min clean up and it packs away easy and takes up very little space. Excellent!

Next is Airscape Lite Set of 2 + Overland Band
We use this for camping and at the house, the wife in fact has been on me to buy a couple more sets (I am slow ). She uses it for oats and fake sugar, dog kibble and coffee, and some mystery stuff I did not ask about. Great seals, packs easy, and cleans easy.

Next is Overland Bound 3-in-1 Med Kit
While we have only used a couple small items (Thank the Lord), we are prepared for more, this is a great kit, all in one place, it never leaves the Sequoia. I am thinking of buying another one for our car, best to have and not need it than need it and not have it. Also let me mention, doc has a series of medical videos and teachings on the forums, no matter the kits, watch them!

Next is LifeSaver Jerrycan
I have used this and must say, at first to be honest I was a bit worried, I tried some ok looking river water but in my mind was thinking, fish poo, chemicals and bad bugs I cant see, but to my brains surprise, it was tasty good water and no sickness, so each time we use this, I am not worried... The wife never worried but did have me drink it first....Hmm she also asked about our insurance. LOL I never leave it at home.

Next is BRITE-NITE™ Wayfinder LED Light
Had these for about a year now, do not know how I functioned without them before, I love these things! Mag holds them exactly where I need them, hold a charge forever it seems, easy charging, dropped them a couple times ( Maybe I have issues?), and tough!

Next is Luci Pro: Outdoor 2.0
Great light! We throw this on the dash while driving and it charges up for night use, got 1 and will be getting another one or two as the wife took over the one we got LOL.

Ok well I am sure I missed a couple items but I can say, I use and can attest to the quality of these things......

Jim

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Thank you. If I may add one more thing, it is the Barebones Beacon Lantern. While I did not purchase mine from the OB store, as I discovered it in a store here in Europe some years ago, I am thrilled with the lantern. At the time I was looking for a compact lantern with a classic look, LED technology, dimmable light and rechargeable battery. The Barebones Beacon Lantern has all of that. I always have it in the rig, it is great quality, it is charged via USB socket and in the evening it gives nice, warm light in the camp and can even be really bright when you need it. Through the snap hook it can also be easily attached. Very convinient is also the battery life indicator.

Reactions: Jim SoG