Rank II

Traveler III

Delta, Colorado, United States
First Name
Jody
Last Name
Welch
Member #

I watched a video on YouTube about members from this group doing that trail. This is the whole reason I joined this group. I've wanted to do that drive for years. My scout will finally be done, and am looking for direction, maps, info, and insight on that particular trip. If anyone knows the members that went on that trip, could you please have them contact me? Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I watched a video on YouTube about members from this group doing that trail. This is the whole reason I joined this group. I've wanted to do that drive for years. My scout will finally be done, and am looking for direction, maps, info, and insight on that particular trip. If anyone knows the members that went on that trip, could you please have them contact me? Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated!
We have done it twice with the last time producing a video that might have been the one you saw titled the Great Divide.
I have the original GPX file I did two years ago and am almost done updating this years GPX.
Message me here @Kent R or email Kent@OverlandBound.com for more info.

Reactions: El-Dracho

Eagle Scout

Rank II

Traveler III

Delta, Colorado, United States
First Name
Jody
Last Name
Welch
Member #

It was a video where someone helped out a member on the trail. I would guess it was you. I hope I'm not overstepping by asking if I can pick your brain about the trip. Might be 2 or 3 vehicles going, and just want to be sure a have what we need to be successful.

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #