Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Longmont, Colorado
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Hanff
Member #

Did a small snow run also. Let the kid drive to add hours for his test. Two takeaways.... might be time for new tires, and kid can drive on snow and ice pretty good. 20181124_1105301.jpeg

Reactions: Roam_CO85

Roam_CO85

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Loveland, CO, USA
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Barch
Member #

Did a small snow run also. Let the kid drive to add hours for his test. Two takeaways.... might be time for new tires, and kid can drive on snow and ice pretty good. View attachment 77797
Thats awesome! Thats how my dad taught me how to drive in snow. Whered you go to find some? Nice being along the foothills 30 min west and youve got you mountain trails!

Reactions: Quest4ADV

Quest4ADV

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Corrales, NM
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Montero
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5JWS
Thats awesome! Thats how my dad taught me how to drive in snow. Whered you go to find some? Nice being along the foothills 30 min west and youve got you mountain trails!

Hey, I learned from my dad too! Whatever he did I did the opposite, he was a really bad driver in the snow!!! :sunglasses:

Borderline Homeless

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Longmont, Colorado
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Hanff
Member #

Near the CSU campus above Fort Collins. I don't remember what the trail was called but we only made it about 1/2 mile before we got stuck in about a 16" of fresh snow. Had to turn around on a drop off. Man that sucked! I'll look at the map tonight and get the trail name.