Coast to Coast

• HTML tutorial

Dan Tracy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Watsonville, Ca
Member #

June 26 I will leave my home on the California coast. First stop will be in Folsom, Ca to pick up my Godson who has just graduated from high school, then on to So. Lake Tahoe for our first night. Next morning we will head north along the west side of Lake Tahoe to catch I-80 East to the Grand Tetons. We will spend about 10 days in the Tetons and Yellowstone and then head east to Nashville to visit family. One night in Nashville and its on to Smokey Mountain National Park. After a few days in the Smokies we will go to St Augustine Fl for two nights. I have a family reunion in Hiawasssee, Ga. (far northern Ga.) After the reunion we will take a few days to get to New Orleans and sweat there for two or three days. Then, its on to the Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. From there we we head to the Bristlecone Pines and Mono Lake. We will finish our trip with a couple of nights in Yosemite National park.
We will be gone for 6 weeks and will travel approximately 10,000 miles. We will travel in my 2016 4x4 Sprinter camper van.
Obviously this will be a road trip. we may find a dirt road here or there but nothing more.
My Godson has never really seen much of the country other than cities. I think, after some of these stops, he'll never be the same.

Glenn

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate I

New Tazewell, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Cote
Member #

Sounds like a nice trip...he will indeed see life differently. Hopefully he likes "the better way". Don't forget to take some pics... :wink: