gps4

Rank I

Contributor III

vicksburg, ms
First Name
george
Last Name
philips
in the preliminary stages of planning a roadtrip from vicksburg ms to moab and ouray in June 2020, hoping to hit mesa verde, canyonlands, arches, black canyon, great sand dunes on the way out and back. came across the site and thought i'd get involved to learn the way other people do things. look forward to learning a lot.

glad to be here.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

in the preliminary stages of planning a roadtrip from vicksburg ms to moab and ouray in June 2020, hoping to hit mesa verde, canyonlands, arches, black canyon, great sand dunes on the way out and back. came across the site and thought i'd get involved to learn the way other people do things. look forward to learning a lot.

glad to be here.
Hello George and welcome to the OB crew...Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Hey George @gps4, welcome to the madness.

I love the Vicksburg area for its rich military and delta history. Spent a lot of time exploring around there last year and in past years. All up and down 61 and over to Jackson, full days at the Vicksburg Nat'l Military Park, and all the good eats around there. I make areas like that as much a part of my adventures as I do getting way back country and out in the desert for weeks/months at a time.

Hope you find yourself comfortable here - let me know if there's anything I can do for ya or if you'd like to meet up for coffee or a beer when I come through there later.

~ Road

Reactions: eagle_A40