Ryann
Last Name
Del Rosario
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Fulcrum1
Service Branch
USAF
Hey y’all! Happy Friday! Just wanted to share a new purchase. When campground don’t allow camp fires with out a container or don’t offer fire rings. The best solution is to find a container that can be stored easily. After much browsing, I landed on this Portable/Foldable Wood and Charcoal Grill by Camping Moon. It’s a medium sized fire pit that doubles as a grill or just campfire. I’ll follow up with a review once I get a chance to use it.

Attachments

lhoffm4

Rank III

Advocate I

Boise, Idaho
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Hoffman
Service Branch
US Navy
Hey y’all! Happy Friday! Just wanted to share a new purchase. When campground don’t allow camp fires with out a container or don’t offer fire rings. The best solution is to find a container that can be stored easily. After much browsing, I landed on this Portable/Foldable Wood and Charcoal Grill by Camping Moon. It’s a medium sized fire pit that doubles as a grill or just campfire. I’ll follow up with a review once I get a chance to use it.
I like it. I've seen some vids. It kind of reminds me of the hibachi style grills that were popular in the 70s, that were made of cast iron but had legs to sit up off the surface of a picnic table,. They were heavy, but could take the heat. Titanium wasn't really a consumer product back then.

This product should be much easier to transport. I look forward to your review.

Reactions: CaptRex

CaptRex

Rank V

Advocate II

Hampton, VA, USA
First Name
Ryann
Last Name
Del Rosario
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Fulcrum1
Service Branch
USAF
I like it. I've seen some vids. It kind of reminds me of the hibachi style grills that were popular in the 70s, that were made of cast iron but had legs to sit up off the surface of a picnic table,. They were heavy, but could take the heat. Titanium wasn't really a consumer product back then.

This product should be much easier to transport. I look forward to your review.
Yeah, I remember those! I really hope so. I do appreciate all the innovations coming to our community! I’m hoping that it’s durable and lasts more than a year. I’ll keep you posted!

HKLover

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ohio/Tenn
First Name
John
Last Name
Shanower
Member #

Interesting. I was looking at some of their products and noticed that their Wood Burning Grill and Fire Pit seem to be a very close copy of the Snow Peak Takibi Fire & Grill. I have the Snow Peak version and love it.

HaVeeBear

Rank V
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Elkridge, Maryland, United States
First Name
Javier
Last Name
Armendariz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3VWL
I was considering something similar, and this is at the right price. Look forward to your review. Thanks!