Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Cory
Last Name
Tidwell
Member #

I am selling all of my camping and jeep gear...figured I would try on here first...

Coleman Stove.....................................................................................$20
Propane tanks(small)..........................................................................$10(for 3) tanks never used
Coleman Coffee Maker........................................................................$15
Camp Kitchen folding table................................................................$25
Various cooking pots and pans...........................................................various prices - all never used
4 Plano storage trunks........................................................................$15 each
Trasharoo............................................................................................$25
ARB 1250 awning...............................................................................$150
Smittybilt Defender rack and mounting brackets for Jeep JKU.......$450
Quadratec Waterproof bag.................................................................$25
Camping toilet(never used)................................................................$10
Kargo Master "A" frame hoop - mounts to windshield......................$200
Tuff Stuff Traction mats......................................................................$100
Sceptor 5 gallon water cans.................................................................$25 each
Ozark Trail Camping chairs................................................................$10 each
Hi Lift 48" trailjack.............................................................................$50
Hi Lift hood mounts for trailjack.......................................................$30
Rugged Ridge rear license plate relocation bracket..........................$30

If interested text Cory...6159390607...I can send pics

XL.Overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Phelan CA
First Name
Jarrod
Last Name
Smith
Member #

If you change your mind about shipping, I'd be interested in the awning, trasharoo, and the hi-lift jack.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: roots66

KTM GRIZZLY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Apache Junction, AZ, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Girard
Member #

I am selling all of my camping and jeep gear...figured I would try on here first...

Coleman Stove.....................................................................................$20
Propane tanks(small)..........................................................................$10(for 3) tanks never used
Coleman Coffee Maker........................................................................$15
Camp Kitchen folding table................................................................$25
Various cooking pots and pans...........................................................various prices - all never used
4 Plano storage trunks........................................................................$15 each
Trasharoo............................................................................................$25
ARB 1250 awning...............................................................................$150
Smittybilt Defender rack and mounting brackets for Jeep JKU.......$450
Quadratec Waterproof bag.................................................................$25
Camping toilet(never used)................................................................$10
Kargo Master "A" frame hoop - mounts to windshield......................$200
Tuff Stuff Traction mats......................................................................$100
Sceptor 5 gallon water cans.................................................................$25 each
Ozark Trail Camping chairs................................................................$10 each
Hi Lift 48" trailjack.............................................................................$50
Hi Lift hood mounts for trailjack.......................................................$30
Rugged Ridge rear license plate relocation bracket..........................$30

If interested text Cory...6159390607...I can send pics
How much stuff do you have left if anything ? All awesome stuff

RootedWanderers

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Pelham, Alabama 35124
First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Sullivan
Member #

I live down in Birmingham, AL and was interested in some of the gear if you would post some pictures so you can see the condition or shoot me a message and Ill give you an email address you can send pictures to.

jazzy13

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Newport, RI, USA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Azbill
Member #

How much stuff do you have left if anything ? All awesome stuff
I live in clarksville, TN and would drive to you. Do you still have trasharoo, Plano trunks, water cans, hilift, and potentially the toilet?

What kind of shape are they in?

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

jazzy13

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Newport, RI, USA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Azbill
Member #

I live in clarksville, TN and would drive to you. Do you still have trasharoo, Plano trunks, water cans, hilift, and potentially the toilet?

What kind of shape are they in?

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk