Camp Photos!

• HTML tutorial

Brewbud

Rank V

Member III

SoCal
Member #

I have to say this thread is my favorite thread on the forum. Keep it up, folks! One question though. Some of the photos have great resolution. Others are small and harder to view. Is this because some are posting from Tapatalk or something?

IceIceBaby42

Rank VII

World Traveler I

Santa Clara, Santa Clara County, California, United States
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Reactions: PapaDave

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Is shelter cove further up on Usal Road? We just usually go to Usal and stay there.
Yes. Coming in when you cross the bridge and make the hard left, if you were to go straight it’s about 30ish dirt miles drive towards Shelter cove area. You have to take some streets at the end to get to Shelter cove and the lighthouse though. Fun drive and pretty easy, but occasionally tight spots with fallen trees for trailers

Reactions: IceIceBaby42

IceIceBaby42

Rank VII

World Traveler I

Santa Clara, Santa Clara County, California, United States
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Is shelter cove further up on Usal Road? We just usually go to Usal and stay there.
Yes. Coming in when you cross the bridge and make the hard left, if you were to go straight it’s about 30ish dirt miles drive towards Shelter cove area. You have to take some streets at the end to get to Shelter cove and the lighthouse though. Fun drive and pretty easy, but occasionally tight spots with fallen trees for trailers
I will have to check it out next time. Ya, I’m still getting use to towing the trailer. Sometimes I forget it’s back there.

Reactions: PapaDave