Kingman, Arizona, United States
First Name
JASON
Last Name
SMITH
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRUH443
I found this gem at a yard sale, I’ve never seen one before, I don’t even know if it works, but I love the concept. Breakfast king, eggs, bacon biscuits and gravy!

I’m thinking to be useful it’s going to need a wind/heat shield added to the back. Question for the group anyone seen one before or have any experience with them?

Attachments

BeardedOverland

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Kingman, Arizona, United States
First Name
JASON
Last Name
SMITH
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRUH443
Update on the grill. I have a regulator on the way and will give it a try after it gets here. I found out it came from Harbor Freight, and they retailed for around $99 There are a few for sale on eBay for $200-275 and I found one on OfferUp for $40. I paid $10 so either way it seems like I found a good deal. Oh, and the regulator and hose was only $16.

Reactions: DosTacos

Cypress

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Goose Creek, SC, USA
First Name
Allen
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJY639
I have the same stove. The only issue I ever had with it is it has a soft flame. A windscreen is going to be necessary to keep the wind from blowing the flame off the burners. Other than that it works very well.

Oscar Mike

Rank 0

Contributor I

Maine, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Oscar
I found this gem at a yard sale, I’ve never seen one before, I don’t even know if it works, but I love the concept. Breakfast king, eggs, bacon biscuits and gravy!

I’m thinking to be useful it’s going to need a wind/heat shield added to the back. Question for the group anyone seen one before or have any experience with them?

Nice find. You should check out this propane storage setup...

And here is an article about it...

jimmyjamson

Rank I

Contributor III

Switzerland
First Name
jack
Last Name
austin
Update on the grill. I have a regulator on the way and will give it a try after it gets here home kitchen remodeling richmond va. I found out it came from Harbor Freight, and they retailed for around $99 There are a few for sale on eBay for $200-275 and I found one on OfferUp for $40. I paid $10 so either way it seems like I found a good deal.
We're going to be doing a complete kitchen remodel. The plan is to gut the room and completely redo it. How difficult is it to live in the house while something like this is happening? Since both work and school are remote, should we just go rent a beach house for a week or something?