Launch Member

Contributor III

Prescott, AZ
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Robillard
Member #

Hey everyone, I’ll be heading out with some folks this Thursday April 21st and we have some concerns regarding Bull Creek Pass in Utah. Some people we know who’ve been up there recently said that it’s sort of impassible but won’t share much more than that.
has anyone had any experience with that pass at this time of the year? Most of us have high clearance 4x4 rigs but we still wanted to get as much info about it as possible.

Thanks

m_lars

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Heber City, Utah
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Larson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7ATX
Hey everyone, I’ll be heading out with some folks this Thursday April 21st and we have some concerns regarding Bull Creek Pass in Utah. Some people we know who’ve been up there recently said that it’s sort of impassible but won’t share much more than that.
has anyone had any experience with that pass at this time of the year? Most of us have high clearance 4x4 rigs but we still wanted to get as much info about it as possible.

Thanks
I’m assuming you mean May 21st since you just posted this. I’m not sure the elevation there, but snow is an issue this time of year if you go high enough. Gaia doesn’t show any there on their snow depth layer, but don’t be surprised if it’s there. If I had a group I’d try it with a backup plan.