Launch Member

Contributor II

Liberty Park, 07305, Hudson County, New Jersey, United States
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Chavers
Member #

Hello everyone! Back in October of 16 I decided I was ready for a new vehicle. I purchased a 2016 4runner trail premium and immediately started some aftermarket product research. Since October I have been slowly buying accessories one at a time as budget has allowed. Install of all these awesome parts starts next week and I can't wait to see it all coming together, will post a bunch of pictures along the way!

Gear ready to be installed:
Front runner slimline II roof rack
Gordigear Explorer plus RTT
OME BP-51 internal bypass suspension
OME med weight rear coils w BP-51's
Icon uniball UCA's
Spydertrax 1.25" spacers
BFG KO2 285s

Parts not yet received:
C4 fab low pro front bumper
Smittybilt synthetic 10k winch
C4 fab DOM bolt-on sliders

Future order list:
-Traction mats
-Flatlink and soft shackles
-Farm jack mount
-Materials to build my own drawer and cooler slide for the rear.
-Yeti tundra 45
-gps

Before all the mods:

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Daniel Etter

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fishers, IN
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Etter
Member #

Welcome! Nice list of upgrades! I picked my C4 sliders up at the beginning of the month and love them! I too plan on getting their front bumper and the rear bumper (if they are able to have it available by the end of the year). Enjoy your modifications!

ExpTheUnknown

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Chavers
Member #

Welcome! Nice list of upgrades! I picked my C4 sliders up at the beginning of the month and love them! I too plan on getting their front bumper and the rear bumper (if they are able to have it available by the end of the year). Enjoy your modifications!
I appreciate it! Is the one they're making a swing out style? Still on the fence for a future rear bumper

Daniel Etter

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fishers, IN
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Etter
Member #

I appreciate it! Is the one they're making a swing out style? Still on the fence for a future rear bumper

According to the guys at the shop, it will be a full protection (possibly high clearance) swing out bumper. The owner of the shop has a 5th gen that they are using as the guinea pig and deciding if they want a duel swing out or a single arm to begin with. I think they will eventually have both as options to choose from, but since they are swamped with orders, it will be awhile before they can start a new project like that. Luckily their new shop allows them to speed up their whole process so they are staying hopeful for the end of the year! [emoji16]

ExpTheUnknown

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Chavers
Member #

According to the guys at the shop, it will be a full protection (possibly high clearance) swing out bumper. The owner of the shop has a 5th gen that they are using as the guinea pig and deciding if they want a duel swing out or a single arm to begin with. I think they will eventually have both as options to choose from, but since they are swamped with orders, it will be awhile before they can start a new project like that. Luckily their new shop allows them to speed up their whole process so they are staying hopeful for the end of the year! [emoji16]
Oh awesome maybe I'll to end up ordering one from them, they said 4-6 weeks on my sliders and bumper so I imagine they are pretty backed up

A10MileHusker

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

West Slope, OR
Member #

Great build so far! I lived in Omaha for about a year and have family and great friends still there and long time Husker fan.

Looking forward to seeing the progress of your build as well to hear how you like the BP51s as I'm leaning towards going that route but still weighing my options.

Reactions: ExpTheUnknown