Bruder EXP-8 for sale (located in Canada)

• HTML tutorial

leebones

Rank III
Investor

Pathfinder III

Charlottetown, PEI, Canada
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Bones
Member #

6C6A36F0-C935-4DBD-8298-241635C4429F_1_102_a.jpeg

7174E5D3-D193-437A-9B73-BE9A6B5AAB0B_1_105_c.jpeg

Hi everyone. After only one year, we are selling our barely used Bruder EXP-8. With less than 20 days of total use, it's essentially untouched.

Key information:
  • The trailer is currently based on the east coast of Canada.
  • The trailer is made by Bruder in Australia and was imported to Canada in late July 2023.
  • The model is the EXP-8. View the link for all of the pertinent details for the trailer.
  • The trailer is standard, with the only custom option from Bruder being a second bunk-bed (we are a family of 5).
  • The trailer has a Transport Canada plate welded to the frame (making it easy to import to the USA, or use in Canada now), and has all Canadian taxes/import duties paid.
  • Asking Price: I paid about $215K USD (duty/shipping included) (Canadian tax was separate, obviously, and already paid as well). Ideally, I want to recoup as much of our costs as possible.

Why are we selling it already?

In a classic dad move, I bought the trailer hoping my family would share my vision. With all the open crown and public land in Canada, and the stunning nature accessible with a trailer like this, I dreamed of spending weeks in the wilderness together. However, my three young kids would much rather go to campgrounds than endure bumpy logging roads for hours without a playground in sight. These trailers aren’t made to just sit on a smooth campground pad! This rig truly deserves to be used by someone who will take full advantage of its rugged suspension system.

What do we think about the trailer, and Bruder the company?

I can’t say enough good things about this trailer. The build quality is outstanding—it's more reminiscent of a high-end yacht in terms of fit and finish than a typical RV or trailer. Everything feels over-engineered and built to last. The off-grid capabilities are incredible! With the massive solar array and onboard battery capacity, you’ll never be short on power. I often ran the air conditioning at night without worrying about draining the battery. Plus, the diesel hot water and heating system is both reliable and fuel-efficient. As for the company, I initially had concerns about support from Australia to Canada. However, I've had two interactions with their support team so far, and both were excellent experiences.

Build times for these trailers are over a year. If you are seriously interested in an EXP-8 from Bruder and you are based in North America, this unit is ready to go now. I would be happy to set up a time to give you a video tour.

Cheers!

Last edited: