US West Brooklyn Kayak Tandem Bundle - Just in Time for Labor Day Weekend Fun! $1500

• HTML tutorial

ProtonDecay

Rank V

Influencer II

In my mind I am always at a remote high-elevation lake surrounded by snowcapped peaks.
First Name
Derek
Last Name
Riehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6NUI
Complete Brooklyn Kayak Tandem Bundle.

All brand new - never in the water. We bought thinking to do but our plans have changed so you get a great deal!

Includes Gray Camo BKC PK14 Tandem Pedal Kayak with all rigging, seats, pedal units and BKC oars, plus BKC Trolling Motor and BKC Wheel Cart for transporting.

But wait, that's not all. This bundle also includes brand new Yakima Big Catch Kayak Saddles for carrying on your vehicle/trailer, two brand new Astral V-Eight Kayaking Vests (L and XL) and two brand new Bending Branches Carbon Fiber Kayak Paddles.

This is pretty much a complete package. If you add all this up purchased from the vendors it would be close to $3800. Yours for less than half of that.

You'll need a rack to put the carrier on and a battery for the trolling motor, but otherwise you should be ready to go, all in time for Labor Day.

This is local pickup only in Santa Clara near 280/Saratoga.
Kayak.JPGTrollingMotor.JPGCart.JPG

Big Catch.JPGPaddle.JPGVest.JPG

I have this on Facebook Marketplace for $1800, but special price for my Overland Bound friends - $1500.