Bored at Home? Get OutdoorX4 Magazine & Special Edition Jeep Magazine Print or Digital Subscription for 20% OFF

• HTML tutorial

fledwell

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Member #

Looking for something to keep you occupied while you dream of getting back outdoors? For a limited time we are offering 50% OFF all new digital subscriptions to OutdoorX4 Magazine and our Special Edition for Jeep enthusiasts. Additionally, if you prefer the tangible, archival quality of print you can now get 20% OFF all new print subscriptions as well! Use coupon code ox4digital for digital subscriptions and ox4print for print subscriptions now through April 30!

If you're not familiar with OutdoorX4 Magazine it is an archival quality print and digital outdoor magazine focused on vehicle-based adventuring and overland travel whether in a 4×4 vehicle, on two-wheels, in a canoe or kayak, or traveling by foot. OutdoorX4 appeals to the broadest range of outdoors enthusiast while providing expert advice in the field as well as dynamic photography and editorial that inspires. OutdoorX4 Magazine is committed to promoting responsible adventure travel and outdoors recreation in an effort to guide all outdoors enthusiasts to choose the road less traveled.

Still not convinced? Check out a Sample Edition of OutdoorX4 Magazine by clicking HERE. You can subscribe today by clicking the image below.
Magspic.png

Last edited:

Itacal

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bella Vista, Ark
First Name
John
Last Name
Henley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5TTZ
I used to buy this magazine at B-n-N, but it got to where I couldn't count on finding it every time a new issue came out ... Finally subscribed a few weeks ago and purchased a few back issues ... A few hiccups with the back issues, but I like the magazine, and the writing and photography is better than some other offerings out there. You guys just need to put an Xterra (Gen 2) on the cover, just once is all I ask!

Reactions: fledwell

fledwell

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Member #

Thanks for all the support. Do you have a good Xterra shot for us to feature? If so we’d love to feature it! Email at editor@outdoorx4.com any high res images and I’ll look them over. Cheers!

Reactions: Itacal

Itacal

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bella Vista, Ark
First Name
John
Last Name
Henley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5TTZ
Thanks for all the support. Do you have a good Xterra shot for us to feature? If so we’d love to feature it! Email at editor@outdoorx4.com any high res images and I’ll look them over. Cheers!
Not yet, but hopefully soon ... Covid-19 has really thrown a wrench in my plans for this year ...

Reactions: fledwell

fledwell

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Member #

Not yet, but hopefully soon ... Covid-19 has really thrown a wrench in my plans for this year ...
All the best to you and everyone here at OB. Once things settle and you're able to get out, send us some pics and we'll gladly work with you on featuring them in OutdoorX4. Cheers!

OVRLNDER

US East Region Member Rep, NY
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orchard Park, NY, USA
First Name
Roland
Last Name
Pigeon
Member #

What issue are you on for the jeep issues? I dont want to have duplicates.

OVRLNDER

Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orchard Park, NY, USA
First Name
Roland
Last Name
Pigeon
Member #

Also the discount code doesn't work for me, is it because I want to get the bundle one (print only) of the original magazine and the special jeep one? I am wanting to get the 3 year sub as well.

fledwell

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Member #

I've fixed both coupons so they can also be used with the bundle (OX4 and Jeep magazine). The OX4 subscription will start with Issue 35 and the Jeep mag subscription will start with Issue 3. Thanks!!

OVRLNDER

Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orchard Park, NY, USA
First Name
Roland
Last Name
Pigeon
Member #

Awesome! Thanks a ton. Will get your copies mailed out on Monday morning. Thanks again and be safe/stay well. Cheers!
Do you take articles from anyone? If so how long can they be and can they be accompanied with pictures?