Bigfoot

• HTML tutorial

Overland A Far

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rocky Mountain House, Alberta
Member #

We were at the 2018 BC Overland Rally and the first evening they had a Sasquatch Hunter give an hour long talk and Q&A session at the campfire (rally was held at the Sasquatch Resort). Keeping an open I listened to his reasoning and experiences. Admittingly he stated he had never seen one but had some really odd things happen to he and his group while searching - unexplainable. A few key points were that in all parts of the northern hemisphere and in every native culture there is legend of these beings. Similar characteristics too. Several first hand experiences by credible people are on record. Why no pictures - well even in today's tech world we still cannot be that instantaneous with photos. How fast can you produce a camera and shoot? Interesting session. What really makes me wonder is hearing a cell phone recording a friend played for me - captured while he was sitting in a tree stand while hunting and scared the crap out of him. I have worked in the forest for 40 years and have heard bear, cougar, deer, rabbits, elk, etc. some while being attacked and have never heard anything like that. Makes me wonder.

S

SubeeBen

We were at the 2018 BC Overland Rally and the first evening they had a Sasquatch Hunter give an hour long talk and Q&A session at the campfire (rally was held at the Sasquatch Resort). Keeping an open I listened to his reasoning and experiences. Admittingly he stated he had never seen one but had some really odd things happen to he and his group while searching - unexplainable. A few key points were that in all parts of the northern hemisphere and in every native culture there is legend of these beings. Similar characteristics too. Several first hand experiences by credible people are on record. Why no pictures - well even in today's tech world we still cannot be that instantaneous with photos. How fast can you produce a camera and shoot? Interesting session. What really makes me wonder is hearing a cell phone recording a friend played for me - captured while he was sitting in a tree stand while hunting and scared the crap out of him. I have worked in the forest for 40 years and have heard bear, cougar, deer, rabbits, elk, etc. some while being attacked and have never heard anything like that. Makes me wonder.
Sounds awesome, thank you very much for the feedback.