Idaho Falls, ID, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Perry
Member #

Service Branch
Army
My 2012 Ford Raptor. I've had it awhile, I've tried to add mods that make sense. Mostly been doing maintenance, keeping it dependable. I've shared some of my adventures with it in Oregon, Idaho, and parts of Nevada. It's absolutely my favorite truck.

Attachments

Outbound150

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Lake in the Hills, IL 60156, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Weigand
My extremely slow build up. 2016 F150. Like Jaytperry89, mainly maintenance and keeping it dependable. Did upgrade front and rear suspension to Rancho RS9000XLs with the front being leveled. Have a few projects coming down the pipeline, mainly an ammo can carrier (recovery equipment) and a bed rack system.

Attachments

KevinsOffroad.com

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Phoenix, AZ
Member #

I might need to start a build thread and pull all my old photos from FTE into here. Anyway thought I would post up a updated picture of my Ex. Has some new goodies, I have lots of wiring to do stall and some new toys from the MOORE Expo to install. IF OB1 can hook me up with a Wraptor 6k will add that to my list of things to do. So here you go...
View attachment 187530
View attachment 187531
View attachment 187533
Love your rig! I miss my Excursion!

KevinsOffroad.com

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Phoenix, AZ
Member #

View attachment 222962

Not a whole lot of folks embracing the full-size rig theme. Just got the bed cap put on and will be building out a sleeping platform with kitchen and 21 gallon water tank and 12V power in the bed. I so-far have most everything sourced from Amazon except for the Baltic birch plywood and plumbing. Sourcing everything from Amazon on purpose. Not what I typically do but, it will show that you can produce a quality setup without having to reach out to one of the many overpriced vendors in this market. I will be using Redarc power management BCDC 1225D or 1240D just trying to decide how much battery I want to have along. I may start with (1) 100 AH LifePO battery. I am having a difficult time with the cost of these things.

This whole "overlanding" thing is what we used to call wheelin' 20 yrs ago. Wife and I are just looking to not have to deal with sleeping on the ground and do not want to be restricted on getting in and out of places towing a trailer. We will miss the amenities of the RV but the ease of being able to be packed and gone in a few minutes will be awesome.
Yep, double the sylables, triple the price! ;-)