Ocean County, NJ, USA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Newago
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
I wouldn't really look for the "best" per se. Ideally I would say search only for bed racks designed for your truck specifically but there are some universal racks that aren't half bad. Judge them more on the materials than anything else. Also figure out if the shape works for you, some don't work with caps or tonneaus.

Contributor II

Hammond, Livingston Parish, Louisiana, United States
First Name
Brennan
Last Name
Baker
Service Branch
Firefighter
I wouldn't really look for the "best" per se. Ideally I would say search only for bed racks designed for your truck specifically but there are some universal racks that aren't half bad. Judge them more on the materials than anything else. Also figure out if the shape works for you, some don't work with caps or tonneaus.
I am looking at this one on Amazon because of the way it’s built and the fact that if needed I can modify it since I’m a welder to make it more structurally sound.

Attachments

Ethan N

Local Expert, East Region USA

Guardian II

Ocean County, NJ, USA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Newago
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Looks like it has great reviews, at least from the guy who added photos of his Gladiator. Looks like a nice rack. Personally I don't like half racks but for what it is, it looks like a good choice.

Reactions: B&C_Overlanding