Enthusiast III

Los Banos, CA, USA
First Name
Gerardo
Last Name
Buitron
Member #

Hello overlanders,

I am planning a trip to Baja over new years date, it would be mostly tarmac with the exception of 65mls desert run as follow:

Day 1. Wednesday 12/29/21, Leave from Los Banos Ca. at 12:00pm and drive to the Mexically Border, probably crash in a hotel.

Day 2. Thursday 12/30/21, cross the border early and make our way to Bahia delos Angeles (with all the necessary stops like tacos in San Felipe and beer at Cocos new place), most likely be there around 5pm, and camp water side at The Gringa.

Day 3. Friday 12/31/21, will try to get a reservation at the Vientos Hotel to spend new year there. (This hotel is like 15mins from La Gringa beach, nice accommodations there).

Day 4. Saturday 1/1/22, Back to La Gringa for one more night of camping by the water.

Day 5. Sunday 1/2/22, leave early for a 61mls offroad through mountains, dry lakes and remote beach Valle Delos Cirios (aprox. 4hrs as per Gaya) up to the main road and start heading north to Puentecitos (for one more night sea side) or San Felipe for sea food n tacos.

Day 6. Monday drive back to the States, about 12hrs drive ☹.

Any takers let me know...

Reactions: DezertRat

Bob Berryhill

Rank III

Traveler III

Highlands Ranch, Colorado, United States
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Berryhill
Member #

Day 5. Sunday 1/2/22, leave early for a 61mls offroad through mountains, dry lakes and remote beach Valle Delos Cirios (aprox. 4hrs as per Gaya) up to the main road and start heading north to Puentecitos (for one more night sea side) or San Felipe for sea food n tacos.

Any takers let me know...
Can you share your Gaia tracks for this part of your trip?