Launch Member

Enthusiast III

CNY
First Name
Simply
Last Name
AnAdventure
Member #

Booked the tour for 4 at Wild Turkey @ 4, 2 was all sold out but I think that’ll be just fine. Nothing else was available yet though we will keep monitoring as the date gets closer. Thanks for setting this up, really looking forward to it.

Reactions: Kgxpedition

juanjox15

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

7388 Bridge Point Pass, Cincinnati, OH, USA
First Name
Juan
Last Name
Bonilla
Member #

Hi folks. We want to go to this but confused on what to do. Do we need to buy the tours on our own or just get there? Who and when do we pay the camping fee? The app is not letting me rsvp, is this full?

Commish1999

Rank VII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Youngstown, OH, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Conner
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
First day is the 24th second 25th
I think there's been a date confusion.

I made reservations at taylorsville campsite for Saturday, April 24th (first day). In addition, I made reservations at distilleries based on this schedule.

It also means that we are camping at the farm Sunday night, but the event ends Sunday at 10am.

I think the "first day" is Friday, April 23, which would mean that all of the reservations made are incorrect or am I reading this wrong?

Please advise...

savrip

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Louisville, KY, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Hopkins
Member #

The road trip was thwarted by my daughter's softball game, but I'd love to join you for what I can.

the4burgetts

Rank V

Explorer I

Columbus, OH, USA
First Name
Echo
Last Name
Burgett
Member #

So I was having issues with logging in.... all straightened out. I have not gotten anything scheduled for tours or the state campground. It’s one rig and two people. I’m seeing different info, do I now need to reserve our tours?

simplyanadventure

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

CNY
First Name
Simply
Last Name
AnAdventure
Member #

Trip organizer has been quiet as of late. Likely busy with life, we booked our own tours and campsites. I do think the trip is and has been full for at least a month. Not sure if they’re taking more or not. Looking forward to this regardless.

the4burgetts

Rank V

Explorer I

Columbus, OH, USA
First Name
Echo
Last Name
Burgett
Member #

Trip organizer has been quiet as of late. Likely busy with life, we booked our own tours and campsites. I do think the trip is and has been full for at least a month. Not sure if they’re taking more or not. Looking forward to this regardless.
I rsvp’d when there was still room. I guess I’ll have to see if I can get tours. I guess I thought the organizer did that since there was a limit on attendance

Reactions: simplyanadventure

simplyanadventure

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

CNY
First Name
Simply
Last Name
AnAdventure
Member #

I rsvp’d when there was still room. I guess I’ll have to see if I can get tours. I guess I thought the organizer did that since there was a limit on attendance
Awesome! I’m really looking forward to this event. Obviously who doesn’t love bourbon, but just getting out with some friends will be excellent. See everyone soon.

savrip

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Louisville, KY, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Hopkins
Member #

Can we come to hang out Saturday afternoon or do we have to be on the RSVP to attend? We're here in town, so it won't take long to get there.

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

I know y’all are bringing some bourbon to share around the fire...what bottles are you bringing...let’s try not to repeat each other’s selection...I’ll go first...I’m bringing Bulliet...

Reactions: the4burgetts